Food Handler & Narcan Kit Certification Class (Combined)
- We can only accommodate eight (8) persons for EACH class.
- Attendance is FCFS (First-Come, First-Served), so be early to save your space!
- Class fills up by 7pm. At 7:05pm, we cannot accommodate late arrivals, even if there is still space.
- The Narcan Kit Class is a quick 10 min process, and the remaining hour covers the Food Handler Certification.
- We cannot admit anyone arriving more than 5 minutes late.
- Class begins at 7pm
- Pre-Register by clicking the link below, and we will send back the form where you tell us which state (Arizona or New Mexico) and how you want your certificate to read, etc. This does not guarantee a space in the class.
- Once you pre-register and send us back your form, drop in for the class.
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE FOOD HANDLER CLASS
Get certified in Food Handler Training & Overdose Prevention (Narcan Kit) Administration!
Open to the general public, our program is ideal for hospitality workers and health professionals seeking to enhance their skills.
Attendees receive a certification document through the approved New Mexico Department of Health overdose prevention and naloxone program.
DURATION: Class is at 7pm, and lasts a little over an hour.
WHERE: 600 E COAL AVE, GALLUP, NM 87301
WHEN: WEDNESDAYS, 7pm. (doors close at 7:05pm)
HOW: Pre-registration is not required. Save time and avoid the line by preregistering. Click the link above to register for any class or service. Please note: We cannot reserve seating. We can accommodate up to eight (8) participants per class.
To learn more about our partnership with the New Mexico Department of Health, click here.
We offer the following services to the general public:
-Syringe services (including syringe exchange) & related harm reduction services.
-Community health and social service referrals.
-Training for law enforcement regarding the New Mexico Harm Reduction Act, including the public health benefits of syringe services, overdose prevention education, and harm reduction programs.
-Provides syringes to people who use insulin if they cannot otherwise afford or obtain them.