Free COVID-19 testing is available to persons without symptoms (asymptomatic).
- THURS & FRI: 4p to 8p
- Saturdays (by appointment)
Pre-Registration: This saves you time from having to fill out the paperwork when you arrive!
Appointments are available on Saturdays, via the “Book Now” feature on our Facebook page. Click here.
- Click here for directions, address and contact information.
- For further information on COVID-19, visit: COVID-19 INFORMATION (NM Dept of Health)
- COVID-19 Test Results: https://cvresults.nmhealth.org
In compliance with the NM Dept of Health public health emergency order issued on 16 March 2020, amending the restrictions on social gatherings to limit the incidence of COVID-19 in New Mexico, we are cancelling our #NarcanKit /Food Handler Training classes until further notice. For additional information on COVID19 (Corona Virus) / Dikos Ntsaaígíí , please visit the New Mexico Department of Health website at: https://cv.nmhealth.org/public/
Canceled: Food Handler & Narcan Kit Certification Classes Until Further Notice. We are currently offering COVID-19 Screening only.
Are you interested in attending one of our free training classes? Get certified in Food Handlers Training along with Overdose Prevention and Naloxone Administration! We have two classes on Saturdays. One at 10am and one at 2pm. Space is limited to ten participants and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registration Opens: 9:30am
Class Begins: 10:00am
*At ten (10) minutes after, new arrivals will be asked to come back to the next class. Registration Opens: 1:30pm
Class Begins: 2:00pm
*At ten (10) minutes after, new arrivals will be asked to come back to the next class. The classes are free and start promptly at 10am and 2pm, with space limited to 10 seats per class. Because we do not reserve seating, arrive early to guarantee your spot! Attendance is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Make yourself comfortable in our spacious classroom. Classes are offered at 10am and 2pm, with space limited to 10 seats per class. Because we do not reserve seating, arrive early to guarantee your spot! Attendance is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
*Please note the details below on Food Handler Certification:
- Free Food Handlers Training and Certification will be held Saturdays at 10am and again at 2pm with free 15 minute Naloxone training class.
- The class is limited to 10 (ten) participants.
- We encourage you to arrive prior to the start time to claim your seat.
- We are not able to reserve seating; however, you can preregister. Click here to preregister!
- Participants are provided with computer access, writing utensils, paper, access to a color printer along to complete the training and testing portion of the Food Handler course for New Mexico or Arizona.
- IHS-sponsored Food Handler certification training for tribal lands is also available. Participants are provided free computer and printer access with audio to the official accredited site for IHS Food Handler training. Please let the staff know which area you need it for so we can refer you to the correct resource. IHS Food Handler is free and there is no voucher necessary to take the course and exam online. For more information on the official IHS Food Handler Training, please click here.
The classes are free and start at 10am and 2pm promptly, and are limited to ten participants.
The Naloxone Administration and Food Handlers training are offered together, and last about an hour or so.
Call (505) 726-9642, stop by at 600 East Coal Avenue in Gallup, or visit gallupcooperative.org.
Click here to preregister!
Know your Status!
Are you interested in our free, 20-minute health screenings? Have you seen our ad on GRINDR or TINDER?